Spanish Language course for Yoga teachers
Join our Spanish language course: Learn to teach yoga in Spanish
$299, or included as part of our internship program
June 5th - June 15th (2017)
August 7th - August 17th (2017)
October 2nd - October 12th (2017)
Comprising eight classes of 2.5 hours, plus free attendance to all our Spanish language asana classes, the language course will prepare you to communicate effectively in Spanish during a yoga class.
- Start from the basics with a focus on body parts, verbs and movement
- Build into more complex topics such as meditation and pranayama
- Work with native Spanish-speaking Yoga teachers
- Compose commands for the asanas most important to you in our writing classes
- Practice teaching Yoga in Spanish every day, leading your classmates
- Attend seminars on how we use language as teachers
- Suitable for beginners and more advanced speakers alike
It is estimated that over 400 million people in the world speak Spanish as a native language, putting it second behind Mandarin and ahead of English in the rankings. It can be a huge competitive advantage to be able to work bilingually. Not only can you cater to the Spanish speaking population in your own country, but you can travel and work in Latin America, where yoga is just beginning to explode, or in Spain - a wildly popular yoga-tourism destination, with many well-established studios.
So join us for this fun, interactive and practical course to get you started with your career as a Spanish language Yoga teacher!
Check out our interview with three of our language students from the April course!