Terms Of Agreement With Yoga Internships, Colombia
Before beginning the language course at Yoga Internships, Colombia, I understand and agree to the following:
- I have read and understood the refund policy below, including the fact that the course is non-refundable.
- I will come to all classes, except in the case of illness, and participate actively with other interns, sharing my knowledge and input in a constructive and kind manner.
- I understand that I will have the opportunity to teach the group in Spanish in each class. The studio runs regular Yoga classes in Spanish for the public and it can be a great idea to attend and hear native speakers teach; the price of these classes is included as part of the course.
- I understand that accommodation is not included as part of the course price. There are plenty of hostels and AirBnb properties close to the studios that offer very good prices!
- If I have any concerns, troubles, problems or worries I will try to bring them up as soon as possible with one of the staff. We love to listen and can always find a solution!
- On completion of the course I will receive a certificate from Yoga Internships Colombia and Flying Tree Yoga Studio.
- I understand that it is strongly recommended to take out health insurance before travelling. I agree that Yoga Internships Colombia, Flying Tree and the team cannot be held responsible for any health or legal costs incurred during my time in Colombia.
Yoga Internships Colombia reserves the right to cancel the course or workshop at any time if the minimum number of participants is not reached or if any major occurrence out of our control takes place previously to the commencement of the course. In this case any amount paid by the applicant as booking/registration fee & the remaining course fee will be refunded in full.
The course price is non-refundable, but can be transferred to one of the other courses later in the year on agreement with the Course Director.
The amount paid as booking/registration fee is transferable to another person at any time; however, Yoga Internships Colombia reserves the right to refuse admission in case we find the person is not fit to attend the course.
Refund will NOT be conceded in any circumstances after the commencement of the course.
If the student has to leave the course for any personal reason, he/she will NOT be entitled to any refund; however he/she may be allowed to continue with Yoga Internships Colombia in a future course if vacancy is available and if written authorization is given by the Director of Yoga Internships Colombia, based on his / her discretion. This is to be understood as a concession to the student and can be denied without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
Yoga Internships Colombia reserves the right to expel any student from the course at any time on grounds of misconduct and improper behaviour of any kind, such as not following the time-table, creating disturbances to other students, destructive behaviour in the house, disrespecting the teachers or assistant teachers, or not following the prescribed rules and regulations for the course. This applies to any time during the month that you spend with us. The student will NOT be entitled to any refund in this case.
In the case that Yoga Internships Colombia finds, for whatever reason, you are unfit to attend the course, we reserve the right to deny you enrollment. In this case any amount paid by the applicant as booking/registration fee will be refunded in full.
Thanks for reading, we hope to hear from you soon!